Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Little Letter to A------- Airlines

March 18, 2010

Dear A------- Airlines (I’m not naming names on this one):

How could you possibly call that “dinner” you just served me actual food? The mashed potatoes were the same consistency and shape as a cylinder of goat cheese. The salad was a few pieces of soggy iceberg lettuce, an equally soggy slice of tomato and a couple shreds of parmesan cheese. Not to mention the chicken that I refused to even look at. Sub-par.

What happened to the soggy McDonald’s Happy Meals you used to serve when I was a kid? Or the meal that my dad cleverly coined “Crap in a Sack”? Those were still terrible but at least a step above what I just nibbled on. Not to mention the smell that was highly offensive and infiltrated the entire plane. I welcome you to do the cooking up in first class.

One last note: Is there anything that can be done about the horrifying noise when you flush the toilet? It hurts my ears and makes me feel like I am about to get sucked out of the plane with other people’s doo-doo.

A safe arrival in Lima would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Cynical Me

1 comment: