Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spaghetti con carne con papa fritas

Food. I couldn't possibly want vegetables, fruits and deliciousness more now than ever.

Yesterday for lunch, I had Spaghetti with steak meat and homemade french fries IN the spaghetti. Not only do I have meat for both lunch and dinner every single day but they feed me huge proportions of bland tasting food. The steak meat around here is tough and relatively chewy and even more so when reheated. I knew I was going to have to eat spaghetti again when I got home for dinner and I was right.

My favorite meal has become breakfast. Because all it consists of is coffee or tea and a piece of bread with jam. And I can eat as much or as little as I want.

Also, my little sister likes to eat the feet of the chicken in her soup. It is quite disgusting to see and they keep telling me that it's good for your intestines. Right now, the only thing I can think of that would be better would be not eat meat anymore.

OK, I'm done griping. On a positive note-I'm going to Cusco this weekend for some dancing, drinking and better food. Yessssssss

1 comment:

  1. Boo for bland food! Food in Spain is bland as well, but at least I do get to do my own grocery shopping. How is your Spanish coming along? Learning anything good?

    ReplyDelete