Thursday, April 22, 2010

Arequipa y Puno

Allie, Julia & I are going to Arequipa & Puno. Yeahhhhh boiiii (I’m pretty sure no one says that around here). We’re leaving Friday night for Cuzco where we’ll do some partying and grab an overnight bus the following day to Arequipa. Arequipa is known as “The White City” because it was built in the Colonial period. And from what I’ve heard, it has a large assortment of FOOD!!!!! It is sad how my life has boiled down to hot showers & good eats. I’m sure we will do other activities but that’s about all my mind & belly can look forward to for the time being. That and Cerveza.

After Arequipa we’ll head to Puno which is on Lake Titicaca {what a silly name}. It is the highest navigable lake in the world {don’t quote me on that} and is supposed to be really serene with some remote islands.

Don’t worry; I’ll get some pictures with me in them, as requested. I’ll be sure to update when I return.

3 comments:

  1. and we want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah yeah, I´ll get some derf. relaxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete