Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I just saw a preview for the movie Eat, Pray, Love and I WANT TO DO THAT. Spend one year traveling to different locations in the world would be ideal. Actually, ideally that would be my profession. What do I have to do to do that? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've been helping Kate out with Lemon Tree Grocery store in Downer's Grove which should be opening up by mid-August. The space and concept are pretty neat. I think they will do well in DG. Also, I've been doing a bit of US traveling, participating in Weddings and just spending time with friends.

For those of you wondering about my Peruvian family - they are doing well and currently have a few volunteers. Janet keeps telling me that I was the best and that they miss me a lot. I would assume that's because I made it a point to have a good connection with my family and to not be constantly hanging out with the volunteers. Also, they keep calling the girl volunteer, "Eli" and she's getting a bit upset. And on top of all that, Janet said that the volunteers don't like Cusco. How could you not like Cusco? It's amazing. Oh hello, nostalgia.

Anyway, I've had a few requests to continue updating...thoughts? I don't know if my life is that interesting right now to write about - but I'll let you guys decide that.

Chau chau!

1 comment: